Monday, September 27, 2010

Is Jasmine Villegas Justin Bieber's Girlfriend?

Jasmine and Justin

Justin Bieber has a love interest! Oh my! I'd hate to break this latest news about Justin because I know it's going to break lots of young girls hearts! In recent interviews, Biebs keeps on saying that he doesn't want a girlfriend at this point in time because they are just "trouble." However, this seems to be all talk for Biebs.

One time, candid camera caught him kissing a brunette in the back seat of a Honda car in Canada! The two were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't notice a tourist taking picture of them while locking lips.

The identity of the mystery girl has been revealed and her name is Jasmine Villegas. Turns out this 16-year-old was Justin's love interest in his music "Baby" video. Are they an item already or they're just engaging in casual flirting?

Anyhow, it could really develop since they are always together these days as Jasmine happens to be the opening act in his "My World Tour."

My, my though it's not really sure yet if she really is his girlfriend, by now lots of Bieber fanatics are already plotting on how they can get their back on Jasmine for "stealing" their idol.

It just occurred to me - Justin and Jasmine - hmm sounds perfect together doesn?t it?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment