Sunday, September 26, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I Trailer

I?m so excited! The wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie is almost here! November 19 is the date to remember because that?s when the first part of the seventh installment is going to debut. The second part will be launched on July 15, 2011.

I?ve read all the seven books and have seen all the six movies. I have to say that book seven is by far the most intense of them all. While reading the book, I went through a rollercoaster of emotions involving hopelessness, anger, excitement, and more as Harry, Hermione, and Ron fought Voldemort and his dark forces without Professor Dumbledore to guide them. There are times when I just seem to hold my breath because of all the action going on in the story.

Putting all the experiences, moods, and emotions stated in the seventh into a movie is quite a challenge. I really hope director David Yates and the whole production were able to do justice to it. And so far, based on the trailer that I?ve seen, I?m positive that it?s going to be a great movie. I guess this is the reason why they decided to make two movies out of the last book. If you read the seventh book you?ll understand how difficult it would be to encapsulate everything into a 3-hour movie.

I?m really excited to see the movie but for now I have to content with the trailer. Have you seen it? So far I?m satisfied with what I saw; exactly how I pictured it in my mind.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment